In the framework of the Action “Support for Social Welfare Interventions of Students of the University of Patras”, the University Social Welfare in collaboration with the Training and Lifelong Learning Center of the University of Patras (KEDIVIM) organizes free training seminars related to Sensitive and Vulnerable groups.
The main goal of the seminars is to acquire basic knowledge and skills in matters of support and approach of Vulnerable Social Groups but also to raise awareness in the University and the wider Community.
The seminars take place every academic year and have various topics:
- Counseling Psychology in Education Principles of Social Work
- The concept of disability – Categories of disability
- Accessibility to the University and the Wider Community
- Principles of Approaching Vulnerable Social Groups
- Counseling and Psychological Interventions
- Professional Counseling
- University and Volunteering
The training seminars are carried out using modern and asynchronous education (live meetings / e-learning platform) and mainly have experiential content. Upon successful completion of the training program, a training certificate is issued by KEDIVIM of the University.
All members of the University Community (Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral Students, Administrative Staff, Academic Staff) have the right to participate.
For more information about the training seminars or to express interest in participating in them you can contact: