Psychological Support Office
The Office of Psychological Support is addressed to students of all Departments of the University of Patras, who face personal difficulties and any kind of concers.
Problems in student life / studies
- Difficulties in adapting to academic life
- Exam stress – reduced performance – concentration
- Accessibility difficulties for students with disabilities
- Lack of motivation
- Difficulties in reintegrating inactive students
Problems in interpersonal relationships
- Difficulties in friendly – interpersonal relationships
- Anxiety / stress
- Psychosomatic problems
- Sleep Disorders
- Eating disorders
The Psychological Support Office provides counseling and psychological support, diagnosis and treatment services.
One of our goals is to raise the awareness of the student population on mental health issues and to address those problems.
More specifically, the following services are provided:
- Individual sessions
- Participation in support and empowerment groups
- Participation in seminars organized at regular intervals
* All services are provided free of charge, and are strictly confidential, subject to applicable laws (GDPR).
Psychological Support Office Staff
- Asimakopoulos Konstantinos, Psychiatrist, Professor of the Department of Medicine (Office Manager)
- Konstantopoulou Georgia, Psychologist, EDIP Department of Education and Social Work Sciences (Associate Office Manager)
- Psarra Sofia, Psychologist
- Xintara Marina, Social Worker
- Tsokana Nikolia, Social Worker
- Fertaki Antonia, Social Worker